Sim card is not working on your phone too, we had the same problem. We tried many things and they worked as well.
This message is being displayed in your phone, where it is said that ‘no SIM card inserted’, ‘invalid SIM’ and ‘SIM card cannot be detected’.
You can also try these steps to solve this problem
- Turn on the Airplane Mode: Try to put the phone on airplane mode once or twice. Turn off airplane mode after 30 to 40 seconds to see if it works.
- Reboot your phone: Switch off your phone by pressing the power button and turn the phone on again. Sometimes it works.
- Disable/ Enable sim card: If the SIM card is not working even with Airplane mode, then go to the phone settings and disable the SIM and turn it on after some time.
- Insert another Simcard: To see if the SIM card is working or not, install another SIM card in the phone.
- Check sim slot: Is your SIM card properly mounted on the phone? If possible, clean the SIM card slot. Insert the SIM card correctly.
- Check your sim card: Check your SIM card to see if it has been damaged. If the SIM card is damaged then you have to take another SIM card.
SIM card not working in India.
If you are Indian and are using Airtel, Vodafone, Idea or Jio then you can call customer service and find a solution.
Our Airtel SIM card was not working, so we had to take a new SIM card. You can also go to your city office and get a SIM card.
You will also have to pay a charge for this.
Yes, he may charge you 100 rupees. You will be charged more in the distributor office. If you take a SIM card from the company office, then 25 rupees will be charged.
Your new SIM will be activated in 4 to 5 hours and the balance of the SIM will also be transferred to this new one.
If you helped with this post ‘Sim card not working on my phone’, then you can comment.